STEP NECESSARY IN ORDER TO INSTALL THE IOS CORRECTLY
- Wait before connect the scanner to the computer !!!
- Check the windows update and install all the pending updates + the optional updates
- The optional updates are the drivers of the computer, for this reason, are very important and are mandatory to install ( check the video in order to see how to do this operation)
- Go on the official NVIDIA web site, and download the last drivers for the graphic card that you have on the computer NVIDIA
- Install the C++ package, download and install the x86 and the x64
- Install also the C++ 2013 from this link à DOWNLOAD link CLICK here
- Download and install this C++ package à CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Here is the link to the web page: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c2nOL0WjoymWoQXEtFJ1MpCjweJaHQaA/view?usp=sharing
- REBOOT THE COMPUTER
- DOWNLOAD THE LATEST SOFTWARE VERSION FOR THE INTRAORAL SCANNER: CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD
- Connect the license dongle and the scanner, turn on the scanner and open the dental manager
- Define a JOB and start the acquisition process, wait 3/4 minutes in order to permit the computer to install the drivers correctly. IN CASE OF POP-UP message confirm and install all the things that windows will ask you to install.