With V184.108.40.20604 introralScan software update, the scan file storage will be changed from a automate local storage (according to the setiings) to a manual exporting.
Except for the beb format file that takes up little hard drive space,the new version will no longer save the order in obj, stl or ply file automatically in local disk after completing a scan. On the other hand, you can only export the obj,stl or ply format file according to the export options you configured for each time. This will help you save hard drive space, speed up your computer and have a better experience of scanning.
Note: Beb format is an encryption format of SHINING 3D.
- More flexible exporting options
- After competing the scan，click "Export" button to launch the export option menu.
- If necessary, you could set the export folder name and where the files are are going to be exported.
- You can select under CAD types for the design softwares you will work with.
- Choose the data format type you want to export and work with. You could highlight all three types as you can see in below gif.
- After configured the export options, click confirm to start exporting.