This article applies to MetiSmile
This article summarizes the release note for each version of MetiSmile, the Software For MetiSmile Face Scanner
For PC environment, please refer to MetiSmile_PC and Working Environment Requirements
MetiSmile - Latest version
|VERSION NUMBER||RELEASE DATE||DOWNLOAD|
|V22.214.171.124||August, 2023||SHNING3D Server(NA)||Dropbox|
- Add instructions for device connection.
- Delete technician information from the order creation interface.
- Fix some bugs.
|V126.96.36.199||July , 2023||SHNING3D Server(NA)||Dropbox|Webinar(NA)
- Short Press the space key on the keyboard or the button on the device briefly to start or stop the scanning process.
- The order in use can be deleted.
- The mandibular trajectory tracking scan module is not visible in the order creation interface if the device is without authorization.
- Support importing intraoral scan data generated by 3rd party.
- Enhance the accuracy of feature points recognition.
- Improve the user experience by getting rid of frequent reminders about internet issues that appear during the order creation process.
- Improve the face data shown in DentalView by reducing the shininess.
- Resolve the bug where Chinese characters appear during the device activation process.
- Add the instruction of rotating the calibration plate between camera calibration and plane calibration during calibration process.
- Resolve the bug in ICONS and its tips where the handheld and fixed scan types are labeled incorrectly in the scanning interface.
- Fixed some bugs.
|V188.8.131.52||Jan 13, 2023||SHNING3D Server(NA)||Dropbox|Webinar(NA)