This article applies to MetiSmile
This article summarizes the release note for each version of MetiSmile, the Software For MetiSmile Face Scanner
For PC environment, please refer to MetiSmile_PC and Working Environment Requirements
MetiSmile - Latest version
Improved device connection speed;
Enhanced stability of device connection;
Fixed some bugs.
- Add instructions for device connection.
- Delete technician information from the order creation interface.
- Fix some bugs.
- Short Press the space key on the keyboard or the button on the device briefly to start or stop the scanning process.
- The order in use can be deleted.
- The mandibular trajectory tracking scan module is not visible in the order creation interface if the device is without authorization.
- Support importing intraoral scan data generated by 3rd party.
- Enhance the accuracy of feature points recognition.
- Improve the user experience by getting rid of frequent reminders about internet issues that appear during the order creation process.
- Improve the face data shown in DentalView by reducing the shininess.
- Resolve the bug where Chinese characters appear during the device activation process.
- Add the instruction of rotating the calibration plate between camera calibration and plane calibration during the calibration process.
- Resolve the bug in ICONS and its tips where the handheld and fixed scan types are labeled incorrectly in the scanning interface.
- Fixed some bugs.
|Jan 13, 2023