Multiple errors (Usually more than one error messages):
- Z-axis controller error
- X-axis controller error
- Pressure sensor error
As normally it's unlikely that multiple components went down at the same time.
But if the mainboard has issue. It may appear.
How to confirm:
When we find multiple errors. We can follow the 3 ways to diagnostic.
- Check the power indicator light. You can refer to LED Codes below to check if any error.
- Check the power input of X and Z driver with multimeter. Check if it has 24V DC input(V- and V+).
- If you don't have the multimeter in hand. You can take out the mother board and check the back. Locate Q13 and check for burnt mark.
Driver ports for reference
- Pressure sensor faulty: If the input is correct. Then you can try to disable the pressure sensor.
- Power for driver is faulty : If the input is incorrect. Then it's likely that the mainboard power output for driver is faulty. Then we need to fix the main board issue.
How to fix:
Once we determine the mainboard issue. We can either replace the mainboard assembly or try to fix the board by replacing the component.
Try to get a magnetic bead as below.
- Remove the Q13 ( DO NOT let the pins connect and create short circuit )
- Weld the magnetic bead to FB20.