- AccuFab-D1 Z-axis can't move down
- Error message "Z-axis lowest limit is invalid!" shown after clicking the "Move to Bottom"
This phenomenon usually happens after replacing the mainboard. The ground cable of the z-axis is not connected properly or broke.
1. Follow the guide below to take out the projector module:
2. Reconnect the port shown in the below image
3. Check the z-axis movement. If the problem is solved, put back the projector. If it still can't move down, contact support to replace this ground cable.