- Platform hitting the base of resin tank hard during printing of starting layers.
- Printing only successful at the first build after manual level.
- Part out-of-straignt in Z axis
Parts not straight in Z axis
Possible root cause
- Screw stripping because of the screw or screw hole. And causing the unstable position of the block that holds the platform.
- Screws not tight enough on platform. Which will also cause the platform possition shifting.
- Tight all screws for the platform holding.
- Replace the platform holder together with the screws.
How to confirm:
- Looking for evidence of the screw stripping.
- Looking for loosen screws.
- Looking for uneven status of platform.
Platform not parallel to the holder
- Check if the screws for platform are tight enough.
Screws for platform
- Perform the manual level again. And check after one print. Check if the position changed again.