Troubleshooting usually takes a lot of time to gather all of the information regarding what the issue might be.
First, we should ask for the error information, some pictures, or videos that show the problem.
If we have all of the information from the beginning, we can save time in trying to find a quick solution.
Record: Whatever the issue may be, take as many records as you can.
- Record the serial no. of the device and software version.
- Error codes and messages.
- Screenshots or pictures of the symptoms.
- Videos of the abnormal behavior.
- Try to find out what may have changed before the problem occurred. (For some software issues, it could be related to the windows update, or new antivirus software installation) It is recommended to check for Windows updates, as well as disabling the firewall and uninstalling antivirus software like McAfee and Norton.
- Request a remote session ID and password for troubleshooting. (TeamViewer or Any Desk)
Contact: Contact the support center with all the information you collected. You have 2 choices for support.
- Contact your Reseller
- Contact email@example.com
With the info provided our Engineers should be able to see what's going on and provide a solution.
- If it's a common issue, the engineer should be able to offer a quick solution or connect with you directly to solve the problem.
Cooperative: If the problem persists, the engineer will need to do more tests on the hardware or software. You will need to collaborate with the engineers and assist with the test. So being cooperative is also very important to gain a quick solution.