What's new on the main page?
When you login to the Dental Cloud, the main page will appear. There are two elements of the main page:
- Title bar: Displays the user role option and account settings.
- Main menu: Display the function tabs specific to the user role you selected.
What is the user role option and how to use it?
The user role option will enable you to work with different roles of corresponding institutions using the same Shining 3D account.
More details about the user roles, see User roles and permissions.
Use the user role option to toggle between different roles in your account.
- Click on the area that displays the institution name in the upper right corner.
- Select the user role you want to work with in the drop-down list.
- Once you select the user role, the function tabs specific to the role you selected will be displayed in the main menu on the left.
Note: Those functions displayed in the main menu will have access depending on the permissions of the role you selected.
Cannot find the order when open the link in the notification email
When the clinic has sent an order to your lab, a notification email will be sent to your email address associated with your Shining 3D account.
Note: When you click the link from the notification Email to the Dental Cloud, the Dental Cloud will display the main page of the user role you selected the last time you logged in. So, you might need to follow steps below to find the desired order. This will be optimized in the future.
- Click and view the link in the notification email and it will be redirected to the Dental cloud main page with your account.
- If the order related to the notification email hasn’t been displayed on the page.
- Click on user role option where the area displays the institution name in the upper right corner and select the correct institution (user role) to which the clinic sent order.
- Once you toggle to the correct user role, the order will be displayed.