What's new for V3900?
Add the Printer function tab to the main menu of the Dental Cloud. The printer function allows you to remotely monitor your printers, check the printing queue, and track material usage from anywhere using a laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
By binding your printers to your Clinic（or Lab）on the Dental Cloud, you can:
- Sharing print information across Clinic（or Lab）
- View a printer’s status
- Tracking print progress and accessing print information
- Viewing material usage and order quantity for printers
Sharing print information across Clinic（or Lab）
Once bound printers to a Clinic（or Lab）on the Detanl Cloud, all members of the Clinic（or Lab）can access print statuses, print data, and material usage from multiple bound printers.
View a pirnter‘s status
Click Printers list. A list of previously bound printers appears. The page is blank if this is your first time binding a printer.
Click Printers list to see printer statuses associated with your Clinic(or Lab) on the Dental Cloud.
The printer's statuses are shown in the upper right corner of each printer card. The type of printer status includes Printing, Ready, Completed, Offline and Error.
Tracking print progress and accessing print information
The Detanl Cloud displays print jobs in real-time. The Printer Card displays the information for the print job in progress.
Click the Printer card, and a more detailed information page about the printer appears.
- Printer model and serial number
- Material currently in use
- Current environment temperature and moisture (It alerts you by turning red when they exceed the recommended range )
- Current software and firmware version
- Resin tank usage
- Print progress bar
- Total prints, resin usage, and print time for the selected printer
- Click History. All orders printed on the selected printer appear.
Viewing print queue
Click Queue. View current orders with a timeline to see if an order is currently printing and its order remaining time. The visualized print calendar will help to plan and organize printing.
Click the Order tab for each print, and the detailed information for the print order will appear.
- File name
- Number of layers
- Layer thickness
- Print time
The length of the Order tab represents the print time. The longer the Order tab, the more time is needed for printing. For example, to arrange long print orders overnight or do prints using the same printer and material back to back.
Tracking material usage and order quantity for printers
Overview displays the material usage for printers.
Resin usage proportion shows a breakdown of usage and order quantity for each material across all printers, or just one printer in particular, over a select period.
How to bind a printer to Dental Cloud?
Check your printer's FabWare to ensure you're up to date before using new functions on the Dental cloud.
- Please update FabWare for AccuFab L4D printers to the latest FabWare version, 22.214.171.124.
- Please update FabWare for AccuFab D1s printers to the latest FabWare version, 126.96.36.199.
- Make sure the AccuFab printer has an active internet connection.
- On the printer's touchscreen, tap About＞＞ Update Software＞＞Network Update.
- Tab Update to start the online updating.
Flash Drive Update
The latest FabWare versions for AccuFab printers can be found in the support article Download FabWare.
- Download the latest FabWare version for the corresponding printer model and copy it to a flash drive.
- Insert the flash drive into the printer. Tap About＞＞ Update Software＞＞Network Update.
- Select the FabWare file in the flash drive to start the updating.
Binding to Dental Cloud
Make sure the AccuFab printer has an active internet connection.
- Tab Settings＞＞ Network Settings ＞＞ Bind to Dental Cloud on the printer's touchscreen.
- Tab Bind to enter the binding page and generate a binding code.
- Log in to the Dental Cloud website www.dental3dcloud.com with your Shining 3D account.
- Select the Clinic(or Lab) to which you wish to bind the printer in your account. Make sure that you perform an administrator role in the Clinic(or Lab) you selected.
- Click the Add button in the upper right corner and enter the binding code.
- Click Connect to complete the binding.