Check your printer's FabWare to ensure you're up to date before using new functions on the Dental cloud.
- Please update FabWare for AccuFab L4D printers to the latest FabWare version, 18.104.22.168.
- Please update FabWare for AccuFab D1s printers to the latest FabWare version, 22.214.171.124.
- Make sure the AccuFab printer has an active internet connection.
- On the printer's touchscreen, tap About＞＞ Update Software＞＞Network Update.
- Tab Update to start the online updating.
Flash Drive Update
The latest FabWare versions for AccuFab printers can be found in the support article Download FabWare.
- Download the latest FabWare version for the corresponding printer model and copy it to a flash drive.
- Insert the flash drive into the printer. Tap About＞＞ Update Software＞＞Network Update.
- Select the FabWare file in the flash drive to start the updating.
Binding to Dental Cloud
- Tab Settings＞＞ Network Settings ＞＞ Bind to Dental Cloud on the printer's touchscreen.
- Tab Bind to enter the binding page and generate a binding code.
- Log in to the Dental Cloud website www.dental3dcloud.com with your Shining 3D account.
- Select the Clinic(or Lab) to which you wish to bind the printer in your account. Make sure that you perform an administrator role in the Clinic(or Lab) you selected.
- Click the Add button in the upper right corner and enter the binding code.
- Click Connect to complete the binding.