Create a new Clinic for the first-time login
- When you login to the Dental Cloud for the first time, a pop-up window will appear.
- Click on the Create button for a clinic, and a pop-up window will appear.
- Enter the name of the clinic that you want to create. Remember that the name will be associated with all the communication activities in Dental Cloud.
- Click submit and confirm to finish the clinic creation.
Keep in mind that the role of clinic admin will be assigned to your account when the creation of a new institution is complete.
Create a new Clinic on the account setting page
In some cases, you will need to create a new institution on account setting page.
- login to the Shning3D Dental Cloud with your account.
- Click on the setting icon in the upper right corner and select Account Setting from the drop-down list.
- The settings are divided into the tabs visible on the left. In the Institutional information tab, you can find the Create/join institutions button in the upper right corner.
- The Choose window appears. Complete the procedure as described above.
For example, if you sign in to the IntraoralScan with an account not containing a Clinic role, you will be prompted to create one before signing in. You should do the steps above to proceed to the "Choose" window then you can create or join a Clinic (or lab).