- How to send an order to a lab via IntraoralScan
- How send/foward an uploaded order to an lab via Dental Cloud
How to send an order to a lab via IntraoralScan
After you have scanned and pre-design an order, you can now send it to the lab.
Keep in mind that you must make a connection with the lab to which you want to send order. More details about how to make a connection with a lab, please refer to below articles.
- Making connections with labs in Dental Cloud
- Making connections with labs via IntraoralScan
You can send an order to a lab by following the steps below:
- Click on Go to send button to go to the send page.
- While on the send page, you will see a image of the scan shown in the center of the screen with the send settings on its left.
- Select the target lab in the drop-down list. Click + to add attachements to the order if needed.
- Click Send button to start exporting and sending process.
- After the send completed successfully, the order state will read “waiting to be accepted”.
You can monitor the status of the order on the order list page. When the order has been successfully accepted the order state will be marked in green and indicate Accepted.
How send/foward an uploaded order to an lab via Dental Cloud
After you uploaded a order to the Dental Cloud, you will find the order in the case list of your Dental Cloud. See How to upload an order to your cloud.
Now you can send the uploaded order to an designated lab.
- Click on Forward button, the Foward order window will appear.
- Click and select the lab in the drop-down list. Click + to add attachements to the order if needed.
- Click to send the order.