Create a new institution for the first-time login
- When you login to the Dental Cloud for the first time, a pop-up window will appear.
- Click on Create botton for clinic, a pop-up window will appear.
- Fill in a name for the clinic which you want to create. Remember that the name will be the name of clinic associated with all the communication activities in Dental Cloud.
- Click submit and confirm to finish the clinic creation.
Keep in mind that a role of clinic admin will be assigned to your account when completed the creation of a new institution.
Create a new institution on account setting page
In some cases, you will need to create a new institution on account setting page.
- login to the Shning3D Dental Cloud with your account.
- Click on setting icon in the upper right corner and select Account Setting from the drop-down list.
- The settings are divided into the tabs visible on the left. In the in Institutional information tab, you can find the Create/join institutions button in the upper right corner.
- The Choose window appears. Complete the procedure as described above.
For example, if you sign in to the IntraoralScan with an account not containing a Clinic role, you will be prompted to create one before signing in. You should do the steps above to proceed to the "Choose" window then you could create or join in an institution.