1. Add the " Four Points Mode" in sealing the abutment.
2. Support importing single scan wax-up files into exocad.
3. Enable HD scanning for the antagonist jaw.
4. Allow customers to choose which surface (with or without wax-up) is involved in bite alignment in workflow settings.
5. Provide occlusion adjustment options.
6. Allow customers to place dies from both upper and lower jaws into a single multiple-die fixture if the total number of dies is less than eight.
7. Unauthorized function is hidden. For example, post and core scan is not visible when connecting AutoScan-DS-EX Pro(C).
8. Fix some bugs.
You can now enable a navigation mode under scan settings, which will offer you a experience similar to the V2xxx series navigated workflow.
1. Manual Add Scan in Occlusion Scan
An "Add Scan" option added to the Bite Scan step to get extra scan when necessary.
2. Create New Order During Scan Process
You can create the next scanning order during the ongoing scan.
3. Die Fixture Display During Scan Process
Keeping the die fixture diagram visible in the top-right corner during die scan process.
4.EXOCAD Button on send page
you can directly jump to EXOCAD after completing the scan.
Tools and Guides
5. Screen Record and Screenshot added
The Screen Record and Screenshot features in the top-right corner allow you to effortlessly capture any issues encountered during scanning.
6. Beginner’s User Guide
A beginner's guide helps you quickly get started with the software.
7. Shortcut Instruction
You can learn more about the available keyboard and mouse shortcuts.
Allows data export compatibility with DIGISTELL software,
9. Baumann Articulator Transfer
A Baumann articulator transfer option has been added to the Articulator selection page.
10. Order Import
Ssupports direct import of scanning data from various SHINING3D desktop scanners, including AutoScan-DS-EX series，AutoScan-DS-EX series and AutoScan-DS-MIX, offering enhanced compatibility.
1. Model modifying function.
You can caculate undercut，descend the margin line and set path insertion improving models accuracy.
2. Firmware version information in the software settings.
Connect your devices and you will find the information.
3. Rotate upper jaw 180° in the scan settings.
By unselecting this option,the new dental software can compat orders only including upper jaw from EXOCAD.
4.Post and core scan workflow(only for AutoScan DS-EX MIX), including Model and Impression scan workflow, post and core scanbody workflow.
The feature of post and core scan can optimize the workflow,promote production efficiency and improve the environment of dental technician.
5. The occlusion alignment will be adjusted automatically or mannually .
You can align the occlusion flexiblely through automating or mannually.
6. With improved texture.
Texture scan is more clear, facilitating the following design work with a better experience.
7. Intergrated DentalViewer
8. Add French,German and Turkish.
1, New UI
Neater and more user-friendly interface, easy for everyone to start a new order.
2. Flexible workflowYou can set up your workflow based on your preferred habits. The customized process to increase work efficiency.
3, Data storage on the cloud
By uploading an order to the SHINING 3D cloud, you can assess to scan data at any time in any place. Functions like order tracking, statistical analysis, and online preview make your daily operation more organized and intuitive.
4. Export data in the preferred format selectively
You can select and export the data you prefer. It will save your computer space to some degree.
5. Backstage data processing
Scan and backstage data processing can be carried out simultaneously, making the whole process more efficient.
6. Texture scan available for all workflows
Texture scan is available for all workflows, facilitating the following design work with a better experience.
7. Support more scan modes and scan functions
Multi-Path Scan, High Quality, AI Scan, Show Texture, Abutment Scan, HDR mode, Unsectioned Die, Reduced High Brightness, there are plenty of modes and other functions you can choose from based on your requirements.
8. Import local data
To simplify your workflow and save time, you can import existing data scanned earlier.
9. Software online updates
Once this function is enabled, the software will automatically download the latest version and begin to update upon your approval.
More features to explore